10th class biology is a very easy and interesting subject. So here we give some of the important and repeated questions from the last 5 years and question paper models also. Which is very important and useful. Total question paper consists of 80 marks.
Question paper model
- The question paper consists of five sections , A, B, C, D, and. Everyone should attempt all sections. All questions are compulsory.
In section B, C, and D, internal choice is given.
- Questions 1 and 2 in section A are 1 mark questions. This one mark answers to be answered in one word or in one sentence.
- Questions number 3 to 5 in section B are two marked questions. This section B is to be answered in 30 words each.
- Section C questions number 6 to 15 are 3 marks questions. This section C is to be answered in 50 words each.
- Section D questions number 16 to 21 are 5 marks questions. These are to be answered in about 70 words in each.
- In section E questions number 22 to 27 are given based on practical skills. Each question is a 2 mark question. These are to be answered in brief.
7 important questions repeated from last 5 years
- Describe how fossils provide evidence in the supporting role of evolution?
- a) Ovary b) Uterus c) Fallopian tubes write the functions of these parts in a human female reproductive system?
- List the steps of preparation of a temporary mount of a leaf peel to observe stomata?
- What happens to DNA when a cell reproduces?
- What is meant by biodiversity? List to advantages of conserving forests and wild life?
- In a human female reproductive system list any two functions of ovary?
- Different functions performed by pancreas in the human body?
These are the 7 important questions. Learning these are very important which helps in our future or else in our higher studies. Biology is a very easy and interesting subject from which we can gain knowledge.