Introduction: Science is best enough at times, let alone during a busy pub quiz – maybe a virtual quiz session will reduce stress? Next time you’ve been to a house party, Google Hangouts, Zoom or Messenger, look for Big Bang Theory in your friends’ minds by presenting some scientifically confusing issues.
1. Terrestrial relates to?
A. Thing related to space
B. Thing related to land or earth
Answers: A .Thing related to land or earth
Solution: terrestrial refers to things related to land or the planet earth.Extraterrestrial relates to things occurring outside earth or its atmosphere.
2. What percentage of mass does the sun account for in our solar system?
Solution:It is estimated that the sun contains 99.86%of the told mass in the solar system.
3. What does a sphygmomanometer measure?
A. Blood pressure
B. Lung capacity
C. Oxygen content
Answers: A.Blood pressure
Solution: A sphygmomanometer is a device used to measure blood pressure.It consists of cuff and a mercury manometer.
4. Cure [CD] is a non-SI unit that is a measure of?
A. Luminous intensity
C. Amount of substance
Answer : B Radioactivity
Solution: Curie [CI] is a measure of radioactivity. It was named in honor of pierre curie [husband of marie curie]
5. What did Marie Curie discover inside ?
Answer: C pitchblende
Solution: marie curie obtained radium from pitchblende unrefined pitchblende is more radioactive than the uranium that was separated from it.
6. Approx.What is the average resting heart of an hour?
A. 25 beats per minute
B. 40 beats per minute
C. 80 beats per minute
Answer : B Beats per minute
Solution: A normal horse has a resting heart rate of 38-48bpm.Yearling [45-60pbm] 2year olds [40-50]pbms
7. What is the unit of measurement for electrical power?
Answer: B wattage
Solution: The SI unit of measurement of power is the watt.
8. In temperature how many degree fahrenheit is 0 degree celsius?
Answer: C 32
Solution: Celsius is the metric unit of temperature and fahrenheit is the imperial unit.0 degree celsius is 32 degrees fahrenheit.
9. Which parent determines the sex of a baby depending on their chromosomes?
Answer: B Father
Solution: The male carries XY chromosomes.The female carries XX chromosomes.Hence,the father determines the sex depending on which chromosome their sperm is carrying
10. How many chromosomes do human cells have?
Solution: Human cells have 23 pairs of chromosomes per cell giving a total of 46 per cell.I pair relate to sex chromosomes,the other 22 pairs relate to autosomes.
Solution less question. Solve solutions by buying your knowledge.
1. At what temperature are Celsius and Fahrenheit equal?
Answer: A -40
2.Humans and chimpanzees share roughly how much DNA?
Answer: B 98%
3.How many hearts do octopuses have?
Answer: C Three
4.What is the most abundant gas in the Earth’s atmosphere?
C. Carbon dioxide
Answer: B Nitrogen
5.Roughly how long does it take for the sun’s light to reach Earth – 8 minutes, 8 hours or 8 days?
A. 8 minutes
B. 5 minutes
C. 7 minutes
Answer: 8 minutes
6.How many vertebrae does the average human possess?
Answer: B 33
7.How many ribs do you have?
Answer: B 24
8. How many wings does a mosquito have?
Answer: C two
9. At what speed does light travel?
A. 186,000 miles per second
B. 185,000 miles per second
C. 184,000 miles per second
Answer: A 186,000 miles per second
10. Ascorbic acid is a form of which vitamin?
Answer: B Vitamin.c
10. On the periodic table, what symbol stands for silver?
Answer: B Ag
Conclusion: For more question search in google.And it helps you to improve your knowledge and you are able write same competitive exam