Introduction: While writing ielts exam we need to follow the 5 following steps then we can score good marks.
Understand the question: We must understand the question first before attempting the answer. By understanding the question clearly we can know what the examiner is looking for. To analyse the question first we must identify what type of question it is, then identify the keywords in the question and finally identify the instructions given there.
Plan the answer: The students who get the highest marks always plan their answers before writing the exam. Planning answers helps us to organise our ideas and structure of our essay. Which helps us to write the exam easily.
Write an introduction: By writing an introduction the examiner can know what the essay is about. By writing the introduction the examiner can say how much we know about the essay/topic by writing the introduction.
Write the main body paragraphs: The main body paragraphs give the examiner more detailed information about the essay. In this all main points should be covered and relevant examples should be.
Conclusion: A conclusion must be at the end of the essay. In this conclusion the summary of the essay should be what all are there in an essay.
So now we are going to discuss a few ielts task 2 questions and answers
1. The media is increasingly interested in famous people who have ordinary backgrounds. What are the reasons why people are interested in the lives of famous people? Do you think this is a good thing?
Ans: People are interested in others with ordinary background because inspiration, motivation, can see real people without plastic surgery etc. Yes it is a good thing because it shows what is possible, it shows that the famous are just ordinary although it can be dangerous especially if they misbehave. Ex: Lewis hamilton the F1 champion behaved badly once while in australia, he got charged for dangerous driving.
2. These days the internet makes it easier to learn online from home. Some people prefer it is better to study online courses. Others prefer classroom education. Discuss both views?
Ans: Some people prefer it is better to study online courses. There are some advantages that we can study when we want to be more specialized. General English Academy Against Online Business only focuses on one particular exam. Specializing can lead to more confidence and more powerful teaching techniques. Others prefer classroom education.
3. Some kind of people think that it’s very important to spend their time and a lot of money on a wedding, but others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion?
Ans: Yes, some people spend a lot of time on weddings once in a lifetime opportunity. But it also depends on the culture of the country, in some countries an envelope of cash is expected as a gift to the bride and groom, therefore a big event is expected. No, they do not spend a lot of time on weddings.
4. Successful companies use advertising to make more sales. What can make an advertisement very effective? Do you think this is something bad or good for society?
Ans: True stories of success, famous celebrity endorsement guarantee of success- must be confident. It is a good thing for the society because it informs the potential buyer about their choices. It can be a source of education but with limits.
5. Some people think that giving gifts and gifts to friends and family is important to show them what is important to us. Others think that there are more important ways. Discuss both views and give your opinion?
Ans: Giving gifts and presenting to friends and family is important to show them what we care about. Also yes it is important, but presenting gifts doesn’t have to be expensive, it can be a handy craft, a piece of art made by them. But others think that there are more important ways. Experiences and being present, spending together is probably enough for most families.
Conclusion: These are some of the ielts exam questions and answers which are very important. By learning them we can gain a lot of knowledge and we can know many things by learning them.