What is Cursive T letter writing?
- The cursive “t” is the 20th letter in the English alphabet. It is a consonant.This letter “t” is important in various word formations. So, it is necessary to know how to write.
- First, teach kids words that start with tree, treasury, tin, and tell.
- Please provide them with worksheets as they need to master letter writing.
6 Important steps of learning Cursive writing:
- Teaching cursive at an early age improves good handwriting.
- Improves concentration and vocabulary.
- Develops a solid handgrip.
- Improves hand-eye coordination.
- They will be familiar with new words.
- Score good marks in academics.
Types of Handwriting:
- Cursive handwriting emerged in the 17th century when there were no typewriters.
- In cursive, letters are connected without taking off the pen.
- It is the fastest way to write.
2. Print Handwriting:
- Print Handwriting, otherwise known as block letter writing.
- You need to lift the pen off the page after writing every letter.
- It is mostly used format while filling out application forms.
3. Modern Cursive:
- A modern cursive is an advanced form of cursive writing.
- It has fewer loops and strokes.
- This makes writing much easier and faster.
How to write Cursive t in the capital?
Download Free capital Letter Cursive "T" Worksheet
Take a four-line rule book.
Put your pencil point between the first and second line, make a curve line touching the top line, come down with a slant line till the third line and turn it to the left side.
How to write Cursive t in a small letter?
Take a four-line rule book.
Put your pencil point, make a slant line come down with a straight line, turn it to the left side and cross it with a sleeping line; don’t touch the top line.
Connecting letters to letter t:
The letter t usually connects better with the letter r and h
Examples: tree, three, thought, trip.
After becoming comfortable writing Cursive t, practice writing “th” along with “tr.” These are called connectors and help in forming words.
6 Advantages of Cursive t:
- Continuous usage of cursive handwriting helps students in their fine motor skills.
- It helps kids while writing examinations.
- Helps in book reading.
- It boosts brain thinking.
- Children can recollect the spellings of words.
- Writing encourages children to learn new things.
Future of cursive handwriting:
- As digital media information and tools are increasing daily, most of them have lost interest in writing.
- Everything in the classroom is taught through videos. Cursive handwriting lacked importance.
- If this continues like this, some of the other days, no wonder cursive handwriting will become extinct.
- We shouldn’t make this happen. Instead, every parent must encourage their children to learn cursive writing.
Children must learn cursive writing because it helps them in reading books and becoming a scholar. In addition, it improves their handwriting and concentration. Initially, school children struggle to learn cursive writing, but everything falls into place with time.
It requires dedication and, of course, practice.