Sanskrit is a very easy subject but everyone gets scared of it. If we follow some tips and tricks then it will be a very easy subject for everyone. First without having any kind of fear we need to concentrate on the subject. Try to first understand the concept not the chapter. So now we are going to discuss a few tips and tricks to learn sanskrit easily.
- Prepare a timetable for studying the different subjects. Spend more time on difficult subjects and spend less time on the subject which you feel easier.
- Choose a place that is quiet and without having any kind of disturbance for studying, allocate the same time for studying so that it becomes a habit everyday.
- Mainly avoid TV, mobile phones, chatting with friends, spending time with family, playing etc.
- Highlight the concepts which are very important so that it can be revised at the time of exams.
- Refer previous year question papers and try to solve all the questions so that important questions can be known easily.
- In sanskrit we should learn mainly grammar parts, tenses, translations, meanings, story lines etc.
- Practice the words which are difficult for writing. Learn slokas, shabdas loudly. Important ones try to learn by writing.
- Sanskrit is a scoring subject when it is compared to all subjects. Should take sanskrit as a bonus subject to score many marks and should not worry about it at all.
- First of all, remove the fear of sanskrit and treat it as simple.
- Start with the basic ones. Move to tough ones accordingly. Do not miss the chapters which are given at the back of the chapters.
- Practice the grammar questions compulsory.
- Sanskrit is a conceptual subject. Try to understand the concept, not the chapter and practice as much as it is possible.
- The essay questions in the sanskrit exam become the most scoring section. When we practice them thoroughly then it becomes easier.
- If we practice them well and without doing any kind of grammatical mistakes in the sentence formation then we can score high marks.
- Most of the questions are repeated for years. So if we solve previous year question papers it will be easy.
- Sanskrit is all about practicing. By practicing more we can memorize everything by writing them repeatedly. In sanskrit, the more we write, the more we will remember.
These are some of the tips and tricks to score 99 marks in sanskrit subject. If we follow the given tips it’s very easy to score 99 marks it just depends on us. Main thing is we need to follow those tips very strictly without any fail then we will succeed.